CHM (HTML Help) for D documentation

bobef bobef at abv_asdadasdasdasdasdasd.bg
Mon Nov 19 05:31:32 PST 2007

Vladimir Panteleev Wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:12:37 +0200, bobef <bobe at abv_nospam.bg> wrote:
>
> > Can't you use this to make Tango's docs to CHM?
>
> AFAIK Tango's docs don't come in a downloadable format, so I'd have to automate downloading them or something. I don't have any active

AFAIK Tango doc's are in ddoc format so you could probably generate them with DMD straight from the source. I haven't used the ddoc features myself so I don't know how it works exactly. Anyway maybe I could try to do it myself someday or wait for you to start your first Tango project :)