D for Xcode 1.0.1

Wayne Anderson wanderon at comcast.net
Sat Nov 24 18:42:17 PST 2007

Michel Fortin Wrote:

> Second release in one week! This update is pretty minor and only
> address an issue where after installing the plugin the system doesn't
> register the launcher application for some reason.
>
> You can download D for Xcode 1.0.1 from its project page:
> <http://michelf.com/projects/d-for-xcode/>
>
> Change log for D for Xcode 1.0.1:
>
> *   The plugin now registers its launcher application when loaded into Xcode.
>     Previously it was counting on the Finder to register it while copying the
>     plugin, but that isn't always reliable; hence the need for a backup plan.
>
> --
> Michel Fortin
> michel.fortin at michelf.com
> http://michelf.com/

Great Work!!  I used the following directory for the plugin

/Developer/Library/Xcode/Plug-ins (there are a number of plugins at this location)

I initially tried creating the Plug-ins at the instructed location,  but it doesn't seem to work.
I believe that /Developer is the default install location for the XCode tools.  There's probably a plist entry somewhere that tells XCode where to look for plugins.

At any rate the above location works for my installation.

Thanks,

Wayne