D for Xcode 1.0.1

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sun Nov 25 04:41:09 PST 2007

On 2007-11-24 21:42:17 -0500, Wayne Anderson <wanderon at comcast.net> said:

> Great Work!!  I used the following directory for the plugin
>
> /Developer/Library/Xcode/Plug-ins (there are a number of plugins at
> this location)
>
> I initially tried creating the Plug-ins at the instructed location,
> but it doesn't seem to work.
> I believe that /Developer is the default install location for the XCode
> tools.  There's probably a plist entry somewhere that tells XCode where
> to look for plugins.

I'm not sure there's a plist file for that. Anyway, there was a typo
with the path on the website: "Appplication Support" had three "p" in
"Application" (silly me). Perhaps you copy-pasted that path somewhere
to create the folders; this could explain why it didn't work.

> At any rate the above location works for my installation.

That location works too indeed.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com