Phobos is now on dsource

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 26 11:07:40 PST 2007

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Alexander Panek wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:16:43 -0800
> Walter Bright <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
>

> > http://www.dsource.org/projects/phobos
> >
> > Thanks to Brad Roberts for doing the organizational work, and Brad
> > Anderson for hosting.
>
> Now that it's on dsource, maybe you should try and make use of Trac's
> features? Like milestones'n tickets and such. I suppose this would help
> monitoring the progress of Phobos and also make future plans more
> transparent to non-developers.

For the short term (and quite possibly long term), I don't expect to use
dsource for much more than it's svn repository.  There's already the d
bugzilla instance which is doing a perfectly good job.  The wiki nodes at
wiki4d are also doing a decent enough job, though if there's sufficient
demand I can see moving them to dsource.

> Anyways: good to see this change! This lets dsource stand in a very
> bright light as the hoster of the standard runtime library
> repository.. great! :)

Next stop, DMD.  One day Walter will submit to my will! <ahem, sorry, got
carried away there a bit>

Later,
Brad