Phobos is now on dsource

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Mon Nov 26 16:20:05 PST 2007

Alexander Panek wrote:
 > On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:07:40 -0800 (PST)
 > Brad Roberts <braddr at puremagic.com> wrote:
 >

 >>For the short term (and quite possibly long term), I don't expect to
 >>use dsource for much more than it's svn repository.  There's already
 >>the d bugzilla instance which is doing a perfectly good job.
 >

 > Fair enough, but Trac is way easier to use than bugzilla. And, the
 > probably more weighing point: it interfaces with the underlying source
 > control in such a way that tickets can be associated to changesets and
 > revisions. I think this is one very big advantage over bugzilla. That
 > way it would even be possible to submit patches in tickets and see
 > how they've been applied, etc.
 >
 > That said: Tango uses Trac's ticketing system extensively and I suppose
 > without it, it would be a Big Ball of Mud to organize.

Does Trac's ticket system have a way to interface with the NG? I ask
because if it doesn't then they will be effectively opaque to me. In
other words, if they can't post updates the the NG I, and probably many
others, will be out of the loop.

(Do not point out how easy it is to keep tabs of them on the forum or
web page or what not. I don't use them, I'm not going to use them unless
they can address a hole boatload of concerns. I haven't heard any
suggestion they will.)