Phobos is now on dsource

Alexander Panek alexander.panek at lomography.com
Mon Nov 26 23:40:28 PST 2007

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:20:05 -0800
BCS <BCS at pathlink.com> wrote:

> Does Trac's ticket system have a way to interface with the NG? I ask
> because if it doesn't then they will be effectively opaque to me. In
> other words, if they can't post updates the the NG I, and probably
> many others, will be out of the loop.

I'm not sure this would work out of the box, but I suppose there's
either a plugin, or it should be rather easy to implement this in Python
and let it run as a plugin. I suppose Brad Anderson (I hope I got the
names right this time) knows this better than me.

> (Do not point out how easy it is to keep tabs of them on the forum or
> web page or what not. I don't use them, I'm not going to use them
> unless they can address a hole boatload of concerns. I haven't heard
> any suggestion they will.)

In any case: is this what the d.D.bugs newsgroup is about? Can you also
reply on the NG and bugzilla tracks it automatically as response in the
tracker?

--
Alexander Panek <alexander.panek at brainsware.org>