Drat! A packrat parser!

Derek Parnell derek at psych.ward
Wed Oct 3 17:16:30 PDT 2007

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 02:00:40 +0200, 0ffh wrote:

> Derek Parnell wrote:
>> And if we are going to be picky, can you increase the contrast between the
>> background and text please.
>
> Sorry, no can do - it's a Wiki, and I doubt I can hack it's style sheets.

Can you ask the wiki's admin?

> Anyways, on my screen it's black on light gray - where's the trouble?

It's black on (not-so-)light gray.

The background colour is #D1D1D1 and with a small font on a 19-inch monitor
the edges of the text become indistinct. I changed the font to a non-serif
one and that helped but the best combination was a non-serif font and a
background colour of at least #F0F0F0.

(Of course, this could be just my aging eyes)

--
Derek Parnell
Melbourne, Australia