Tango 0.99.2 Don Released

Kris foo at bar.com
Sat Oct 6 13:42:24 PDT 2007

Cool.

Best thing to do is create a ticket
(http://dsource.org/projects/tango/report) and attach the patch to it. That
way we can assign and track it <g>

"BCS" <ao at pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:ce0a3343243388c9d628f0c9dd64 at news.digitalmars.com...
I don't known exactly where to post this, so here will have to do.

I posted a patch for the phobos version of cover.d that allows code to do
more manipulations of the code coverage output, (zero it and dump it early
under a defined name). I just now went and looked at the tango version and
noticed that it should work fine (with a few minor modifications). I think I
have commit access to tango but I've been out of the loop for so long that I
haven't a clue where something like this should be proposed/discussed before
it is committed.

Anyway, the patch is attached if someone want to run with it, or I'll post
it over and commit it if someone gives me the ok.