DSSS 0.73 released.

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Tue Oct 9 19:41:44 PDT 2007

DSSS, the D Shared Software System, is a tool to ease the building,
installation, configuration and acquisition of D software.

0.73 was supposed to have one or two more features (sorry BCS :( ), but
I have less free time than I had anticipated. So, I had to cut it off.
The changelog:
         - Rebuild: Merged DMD 2.003.
         - Improved incremental build speed.
         - Fixed excludes to work with a larger variety of paths (see
ticket #126).
         - Added a warning for targets containing no files.
         - Fixed a hang in rebuild with unmatched braces (see ticket #129).
         - Object files are now put in compiler-specific directories (see
           ticket #128).
         - installdir hook command now manifests properly.
         - 'include' setting, counter to 'exclude' (see ticket #111).
         - Now throws an exception if a hook command fails, rather than
           exiting. This allows DSSS to clean up after itself more
effectively.

Note that 2.0 support is not extensively tested (my primary platform is
GDC), but it did compile some simple tests.

As per usual, more information and downloads are available at
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/

  - Gregor Richards