DSSS 0.73 released.

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Tue Oct 9 21:20:08 PDT 2007

Reply to Gregor,

> DSSS, the D Shared Software System, is a tool to ease the building,
> installation, configuration and acquisition of D software.
>
> 0.73 was supposed to have one or two more features (sorry BCS :( ),

LOL, it's nice to know I'm a driving force in somthing. <G>

While I'm thinking about it, does rebuild still do "all at once" compiles?
I ask because I have a project that that would be a Huge killer for. In fact
I'm playing all sorts of games just to break one module up enough to keep
DMD's memory usage under 1GB per piece.

If it is still doing it in one lump, what can we get for piece by piece builds?