x86-64 Tango

doob doobnet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 06:38:46 PDT 2007

I'm getting this error when I try to compile tango under linux x86-64 using the latest svn and dsss

tango/sys/linux/socket.d -oflibDG-tango-sys-linux.a
tango/sys/linux/socket.d:67: static assert  is false
Command /opt/dsss/bin/rebuild returned with code 256, aborting.
Error: Command failed, aborting.