x86-64 Tango

doob doobnet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 02:47:32 PDT 2007

I had no idea I should set -version=Posix, but that didn't make any difference.
Line 57 in tango.sys.linux.socket:

version( X86 )
{
	enum: int
	{
		SOL_SOCKET =  1,
else
{
	// Different values on other platforms.
	static assert(0);
}

There is no "version (X86_64)" so it won't compile, doesn't matter if "-version=Posix" is set or not.