GPUFractal-1

Burton Radons burton-radons at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 17 15:01:27 PDT 2007

Kyle Furlong Wrote:

> Error: Could not successfully compile shader source:
>          ERROR: 0:3: '' :  Version number not supported by GL2
>          ERROR: 1 compilation errors.  No code generated.
>
> I hope this is helping, I'm on XP if it matters.

Thanks for your help! I've updated the archive again. It now works on an ATI X850 (with some limitations, and no branching!), so it should work even better on more modern ATI cards. I moved the shader template into "shader.h", so you can fool around with that if it otherwise seems to work. Unfortunately I can't find what predefines ATI uses so I have to hard code my own.

I even got it almost working on at ATI 9800 on Windows XP, but it can't handle the loop at all. At least I confirmed that the GUI code should work there.