GPUFractal-1

Burton Radons burton-radons at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 17 16:49:26 PDT 2007

Burton Radons Wrote:

> Extrawurst Wrote:
>
> > Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.'
> > Renderer: 'ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 x86/SSE2'
> > Version: '2.0.5648 WinXP Release'
>
> Thanks! These errors are due to the old driver version, I think (I recognise some of them) - the current version is 2.0.6956. I'll try installing an old driver on the Windows XP machine with the 9800 and see if I can get rid of all of them.

Okay! Done and updated. Every formula and combination appears to work on my ATI X850, although Newton is just plain incomputable. Of course, nothing works on my ATI 9800, but it all compiles. Hopefully that'll be the end of the compatibility issues. Now to plug in my NVIDIA card and see how much I broke...