GPUFractal-1

Burton Radons burton-radons at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 17 21:19:44 PDT 2007

Walter Bright Wrote:

> Burton Radons wrote:
> > http://members.shaw.ca/burton-radons/GPUFractal-1.7z (binary, 204KB)
> > http://members.shaw.ca/burton-radons/GPUFractal-1-source.7z (source,
> > 1,360KB)
>
> My suggestions:
>
> 1) Put up a web page about it! Put the text in your announcement here on
> the web page.

(variations of this message might post multiple times, web-news was acting weird)

This is just a goofy little hack. After a few updates I'll send a link to the creator of Ultra Fractal (this is a kind of homage) and never touch it again.

With that in mind, I've updated the archive. This changes shader.h to schema.h which now also tells the program how to build the shader, so it could be used for non-fractal purposes. I only really did it because it made sense, not for any intended purpose.

Also, changing the starting point in Mandelbrot now does something. Something... very strange.

> 2) Use standard zip files, not 7z.

I don't care about that.