Mmrnmhrm 0.2.1 released

torhu no at spam.invalid
Tue Oct 23 16:48:05 PDT 2007

Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> Mmrnmhrm 0.2.1 has been released.
> Changelog:
>
> == Mmrnmhrm 0.2.1 (2007-10-23) ==
>   * Fixed major bug with document syntax highlighting and partitions.
>   * Improved name lookup: statement blocks and enum bodies are now
> supported correctly (they don't see forward definitions anymore).
>   * Improved Code completion: duplicates or occluded names are no longer
> presented.
>   * Can now set, view, and remove Descent-compatible breakpoints in
> Mmrnmhrm's editor (these will work with Descent's debugger).
>   * DDoc text and code completion hovers are now processed and presented
> as HTML instead of raw characters, thanks to Ary Mazana's Descent DDoc
> parser.
> (http://svn.dsource.org/projects/descent/downloads/images/mmrnmhrm_html_ddoc_hover2.png
> pic)
>   * Fixed some Neo AST bugs.
>   * Minor builder changes (builder still work in progress).
>
> More info at:
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/descent/wiki/Mmrnmhrm

Mmrnmhrm doesn't show up in eclipse for me.  I've got descent working.
I've tried both using an external extension location, and just copying
the files into the plugins dir.  But no mention of Mmrnmhrm in the
Platform Configuration dialog.  I've followed the installation
instructions on dsource.  Any ideas?