SciTE4D text editor 0.10 released

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Sat Oct 27 11:45:00 PDT 2007

Reply to yidabu,

> BCS Wrote:
>
>> how do I install?
>>
>> A lot of people will "just keep looking" if they can't figure this
>> out in about 2 min.
>>
> you are right.
>
> only thing to do is modify includepath at
> scite4d\SciTEGlobal.properties first line.
>
> If you want to press F7 or Ctrl F7 to build  library or binary ..., be
> sure configuate dsss.conf first.

that doesn't answer my question. What programs do I need to install (Assume
I'm stating with a clean XP install) What file do I need to download? What
plugins? Is it a plugin or a stand alone app? I have heard about the things
you mention, but only in this NG and I haven't ever even looked into using
them before.

What would work well is something like this

""
download this: http://link.to.thing/download/somthing.zip
unzip and run install.exe
download this: http://cool.plug.in/link.blah
install it using command ABC
start program
.
.
.
""

I'm not looking for a full tutorial, or instructions for idiots. But instructions
for the ignorant would go a long way.