Entice Designer 0.8.4 release

DBloke DBloke at nowhere.org
Wed Oct 31 15:13:10 PDT 2007

Chris Miller wrote:
> Entice Designer version 0.8.4 has been released,
>    http://www.dprogramming.com/entice.php
>
> Entice Designer is a D GUI builder and rich code editor for Windows.
>
> New features in this version include:
>  * Advanced Find.
>  * Split editor view.
>  * File bookmarking and saved bookmarks.
>  * More plugin features.
>  * Autocomplete for Tango (as well as Phobos and DFL).
>  * and many more enhancements, options and bug fixes!
>    The changelog can be found in Help->About Readme.
>
> One thing to note about Entice Designer is it is quite fast.
> It starts up and runs quite fast even on 10 year old hardware.
>
> Check out the web page for an overview of features and screenshots!

Chris you are a legend, Entice + DFL is as good as it gets for gui
development in D, keep up the excellent work, if this can be shoehorned
into Linux and/or MAC OSX I think you are on to a winner, especially
with all the uproar in the Mac/Java development community over the
release of leapord and the very broken version of Java 5 that came with
it and not even a sniffter of Java 6 as promised, I know people at this
precise moment in time flogging their Macs on eBay in disgust of Apples
stance with Java, I guess you can only deliver broken promises so many
times before people get to see the Emporer not wearing any clothes.!!