DMD 1.021 and 2.004 releases

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 5 13:54:16 PDT 2007

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Walter Bright wrote:

> Mostly bug fixes for CTFE. Added library switches at Tango's request.
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.021.zip
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.004.zip

The "Download latest D 2.0 alpha D compiler for Win32 and x86 linux" link
on http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html still points to 2.002.

Similarly, though at least labeled, the 1.0 changelog still points to
1.016, now 5 versions behind?  Now that the 1.0 code line is no longer
receiving anything other than bug fixes, is there really the need to
distinguish between the latest 1.0 release and some other really stable
1.0 release?

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/dcompiler.html#Win32 still lists all the
1.00 (not 1.x) mirrors.  The same with
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/dcompiler.html#linux.  There's a non 1.0
scoped version of the page, http://www.digitalmars.com/d/dcompiler.html,
that at first glance looks identical to the 1.0/dcompiler.html page with
the same problems.

I know I've brought some of these things up at least a handfull of times
in the past.. can they finally be cleaned up, pretty please?

Thanks,
Brad