FlowerScirpt teaser

bobef bobef at abv_nospam.bg
Wed Sep 26 00:06:14 PDT 2007

Alexander Panek Wrote:

> Code duplication for a language that has PHP's
> limitations just isn't worth anything, IMHO. *shrug*

I agree and I am not creating language that has PHP's limitations. PHP is great for the web because it it has great stdlib and is easy to embed, but as programming language (IMO) it sucks. FlowerScript is not PHP. It is more like a JavaScript + some D features - some features I find useless + few small changes of my own. So it is very dynamic, like JavaScript and unlike PHP. Sorry if I am not using the right terms here, I hope you understand what I mean when I say "dynamic".