D Installler

Lester Martin Sarah at ewam-associates.com
Sat Sep 29 04:07:20 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
I am going to work on a d installer that installs D(dmd), A chosen standard library(tango,phobos),and a build enviromet(dss).  This will only work for windows because I don't have a linux machine.
It will only work for Win98 and up and probably only for XP if the features I am going to use are not supported in Win9x or WinNT with version below current XP version.
If anyone has suggestions please feel free to email me at the address above or just simply reply to this post.