D Installler

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sat Sep 29 05:12:36 PDT 2007

Lester Martin wrote:

> I am going to work on a d installer that installs D(dmd), A chosen standard library(tango,phobos),and a build enviromet(dss).  This will only work for windows because I don't have a linux machine.
> It will only work for Win98 and up and probably only for XP if the features I am going to use are not supported in Win9x or WinNT with version below current XP version.
> If anyone has suggestions please feel free to email me at the address above or just simply reply to this post.

Feel free to use my old NSIS script files at:
http://www.algonet.se/~afb/d/dmc-setup.html
http://www.algonet.se/~afb/d/dmd-setup.html

I have some RPM specs for Linux too, if needed.

Note that you need permission from Digital Mars,
in order to distribute the DMC/DMD binaries...
(Tango has such a DMD permission, for instance)

http://dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/DmdDownloads

--anders