Almost Finished D Installer

Lester Martin Sarah at ewam-associates.com
Sat Sep 29 15:38:31 PDT 2007

Dear Comuninity,
I have now created a version of the D installer that works(at moment without tango and phobos integration). It provides 3 options Full(tango,dss,dmd), Basic(dmd,phobos),No Network(tango and dsss and dmd assumed though since I don't check your zip files can virtually install any 2 zips into the same directory). The no network can work with dmd,tango,dsss,phobos, etc... . Depends on how your zip file is organinzed. It installs dmc alongside it.
This is just a preview release. The next release will include an integrated windows menu so you don't have to manually navigate to you dmd/bin directory. It will also support DMD with PHOBOS AND TANGO.
If you have a place I may upload this file please let me know.  I will try to host it on my webserver although it may be down at times it will still be good. Within an hour from the time I write this message I plan to have it on my webserver and ready for download.  If traffic makes my webserver real slow I'll have to make it way you can choose mirrors. My webserver is my development computer so I have to be able to serve pages and use my computer for regular uses at the same time.
One hour and I will upload it to my webserver.
Lester Martin