Does anyone want to work on a Linux port of the D Installer

Charles D Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 30 14:00:42 PDT 2007

C# is probably a very bad choice for a Linux installer.  Many
to most Linux systems have chosen to not install mono.  I'm
one.  I won't consider any application that requires mono,
because of some rather unspecific threats made by MS.  It's
not clear what, if anything, they're talking about, but if
it's anything, it's probably .net.