index for Learn to Tango with D

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 08:03:08 PDT 2008

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:32:36 +0200, torhu wrote:

> Jesse Phillips wrote:
>> So I thought that I would find having an index in the back of the
>> "Learn to Tango with D" book so I made myself one. In any case I
>> thought I would let everyone else have access to it. I don't have easy
>> access to MS Word so it is only in Open Document format. The pages are
>> also out of order :) 3,1,2 and it will need the pages to be trimmed to
>> fit into the book, but it is still usable.
>>
>> http://files.openomy.com/public/nascent/TangoIndex.odt
>
> Can Open Office export to RTF?  That's a lot more commonly supported
> than ODT.

I was using frames to provide a 3 column list view which I didn't think
would work well anywhere but in an OpenDocument. Anyway, I've removed
them and it is now just a long list stored in rtf. Openomy seems to be
down so I'm going to store it on senduit for a week.

http://senduit.com/dae214  // RTF
http://senduit.com/9e0824  // ODT