Tango and the Hackontest

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Sat Apr 19 16:39:24 PDT 2008

I have registered Tango for the Hackontest [1], a Google sponsored
competition for open source projects. Unlike Google Summer of Code, this
project seems to have its participants decided by an independent jury, and
so we probably have a bigger chance at being accepted. Maybe enough
community activty (suggest features for implementation, voting, ...) will
do it. In any case, this can be a great show case for D, and I recommend
all to take a look, register and make a vote.

http://www.hackontest.org/index.php?action=Root-projectDetail%2835%29

Contest prizes will go to those doing the actual coding.

--
Lars Ivar Igesund
blog at http://larsivi.net