DMD 1.029 and 2.013 releases

davidl davidl at 126.com
Sun Apr 27 19:10:08 PDT 2008

在 Thu, 24 Apr 2008 23:35:24 +0800,Steven Schveighoffer
<schveiguy at yahoo.com> 写道:

> "Walter Bright" wrote
>> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
>> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.029.zip
>>
>> This starts laying the foundation for multiprogramming support:
>>
>> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
>> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.013.zip
>
> "Hidden methods now get a compile time warning rather than a runtime
> one."

shit! I've spent a lot of effort on debugging my legacy d1.0 code while I
port to d2.0 with this new feature. Yet hidden method is good, runtime
error is correct, current warning is awesome, just original code is bad :(
I think I need to do more change to my code to take advantage of d2.0
features , then commit.

--
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/