DMD 1.029 and 2.013 releases

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Mon Apr 28 14:16:43 PDT 2008

Walter Bright wrote:
> Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>> Speaking of which, is a memory model specification also being worked
>> out for D, since the concurrent programming aspects of the language
>> are being developed?
>
> Yes.

Cool. I hope you really bring the experts on this one, cause it sure
ain't gonna be easy, likely much harder than the const/invariant system.
That is, unless the semantics can be mostly (or even entirely) copied
from the work being done on other languages (like C++0x or Java).

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Developer, MSc. in CS/E graduate