DWT Release 3.4-1

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:38:10 PDT 2008

maelp schrieb:
>> When I tried to investigate the bug, I think there's a problem when
>> calling while (!shell.isDisposed ()) { if (!display.readAndDispatch
>> ()) display.sleep (); }
> Sorry, the bug is not here, but in the setSize function .. however, I
> think I remember I had the same bug a month or so ago, and it was
> crashing when the shell.isDisposed() function was called.. maybe it's
> a kind of "random bug"
>
> hope you'll find it, I'd love to be able to use DWT !!

Can you please try to follow exactly the instructions from the quick
install?  (if not already done)
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt/wiki/Installation#QuickInstallationonWindows
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt/wiki/Installation#QuickInstallationonLinux
Using exactly those downloads and versions.

On linux you can get good stacktraces with jive :
http://downloads.dsource.org/projects/dwt/jive.zip

Most examples have a
version(JIVE) import jive.stacktrace;

When building those, give the additional arguements:
-version=JIVE -Ipath/to/jive -g