dcollections version 0.02

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 09:28:51 PDT 2008

== Quote from Steven Schveighoffer (schveiguy at yahoo.com)'s article
> On a side note, have you used dcollections with D2?  I haven't tested it.
> And it's not const-ified.
> -Steve

Actually, yes, I thought that was part of the point of the release was D2 support.
 I've tried it very little, but it at least compiles seems to work.  One small
hitch:  You have to do a find/replace, find all instances of "int opEquals" and
replace with "bool opEquals".  This can be done perfectly as an automated search.
 Anyhow, D2 support is the reason I'm not using Tango.