dcollections version 0.02

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Tue Aug 5 16:37:32 PDT 2008

Steven Schveighoffer:
> The only thing is that just because
> the library 'builds' doesn't mean it all works :)  The classes/structs are
> all templates and so won't really 'compile' until you use them.

But D unittests exists to test all templates too!

Is an efficient deque too included? I often find the need for it (or just a stack). I have partially written a deque data structure (implemented as dynamic array of pointers to fixed size arrays, it's not an unrolled linked list), I may finish it to add it to your collections...

Bye,
bearophile