dcollections version 0.02

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 06:25:06 PDT 2008

"bearophile" wrote
> Steven Schveighoffer:
>> The only thing is that just because
>> the library 'builds' doesn't mean it all works :)  The classes/structs
>> are
>> all templates and so won't really 'compile' until you use them.
>
> But D unittests exists to test all templates too!
>
> Is an efficient deque too included? I often find the need for it (or just
> a stack). I have partially written a deque data structure (implemented as
> dynamic array of pointers to fixed size arrays, it's not an unrolled
> linked list), I may finish it to add it to your collections...

I'm assuming you are talking about STL's deque?  I don't have anything
exactly.  You can implement a stack with the LinkList class.  If you end up
finishing your deque, I'll gladly take a look at adding it to dcollections.

The ArrayMultiset is implemented as a linked list of dynamic arrays, a
similar approach would probably work for a deque.

-Steve