curses bindings

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 13:02:15 PDT 2008

"superdan" wrote
> Dejan Lekic Wrote:
>
>> I made binding to curses few years ago.
>> Link: http://dejan.lekic.googlepages.com/dcurses.tar.bz2
>> It is there for years... :)
>
> this is unbefuckinglievable. an occult international plot to make d a cult
> language with secret libraries won't get any better than this. you are
> even better than the other undiscovered ramanujan over here. he rants and
> raves about his algorithms library. yes, it's online. yes, it has docs.
> yes, they are in html format. only all inside a fucking zip. a fucking zip
> you heard me right. but tar.bz2...... that beats him to the punch. why
> don't you put encryption on the archive while you're at it. shit.

Are you serious?  You have a problem downloading archives and opening them?
And why should tar.bz2 be any more cryptic than zip?  In fact, it is more
acceptable on unix based systems, which is basically the only place you'd be
using curses from.  What would you prefer, a self installing msi package?

BTW, the archive is 19KB.  It was downloaded before I released the mouse
button.

-Steve