curses bindings

ylixir ylixir at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 18:54:32 PDT 2008

Dejan Lekic wrote:
> I made binding to curses few years ago.
> Link: http://dejan.lekic.googlepages.com/dcurses.tar.bz2
> It is there for years... :)

yeah, i saw that before i started writing my own.  I actually think
yours is probably more complete than mine for the core curses library,
while mine has support for the mouse, menu library and (almost) the form
library.  also mine doesn't require an extra d-centric library to link
(which is the main reason i did my own), or extra initialization calls.
  then again yours has more natural access to those damn acs characters
because of the extra linkage, and yours actually has some documentation.