GtkD RC1 is out.

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:51:34 PDT 2008

Hello Mike,

> GtkD is a D binding and OO wrapper of Gtk+ and is released on the LGPL
> license.
>
> GtkD RC1 is now available, get it from dsource:
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/gtkd/

Just wanted to say "Thank you" for your dedicated work on gtkd, Mike.  You've
certainly maintained the momentum of Antonio's original work.

You've been keeping at it regularly for awhile and it's steadily improving,
stabilizing, and getting cleaned up.  I think Gtkd remains an important project,
if not an amazing example of the most cross-platform, cross-("standard")-library,
cross-compiler gui library available for D, right now. :)

Kudos!

-JJR