Tango Conference 2008

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Sat Aug 9 10:17:11 PDT 2008

I'd like to second Lars Ivar's invitation on behalf of team0xf who
co-organize the conference - since it will take place at our university :)

I'd like to specifically address anti-Tango, pro-Phobos people. This
will be the right place and time to state your issues with Tango. Some
Phobos people are coming - including the ever-loved template madman -
downs, so you won't be left alone, should a battle occur ;)

I'm also personally hoping to get together with D folks interested in
gamedev, exchange experience and perhaps team up to create a cool game
or game creation tools in D.

Last, but not the least, there will be a lot of time after the
conference hours to sit in pubs/restaurants and chat about anything D-
and Tango-related.

See you soon!

--
Tomasz Stachowiak