rebuild for dmd 2.018

davidl davidl at 126.com
Mon Aug 18 00:05:25 PDT 2008

在 Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:47:40 +0800,Max Samukha
<samukha at voliacable.com.removethis> 写道:

> This is just to make rebuild usable with dmd 2.018. Tested only on
> Windows. If there are problems, you'll have to fix them yourself or
> wait for an official update.
>
> http://www.d-coding.com/downloads/rebuild-dmd-2.018.zip contains a
> patch for rebuild sources. It also includes a precompiled Windows
> binary. The binary requires pthreadGC2.dll, which you can grab from
> ftp://sourceware.org/pub/pthreads-win32/dll-latest/lib/

Great! I've run into the same problem before, and tried that library,
rebuild was built fine, though
it didn't manage to start up. Don't know why that time. Thanks for your
patch! Hopefully Gregor will
apply it soon.

--
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/