Atomorun2008 Opensource

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Fri Aug 22 05:47:34 PDT 2008

I disagree with you there ;)
The parent post is the announcement, the children the discussion. Would you
rather have bearophile create a new post about criticism on your code in
.learn?

Ignore the stuff you don't care about, but I wouldn't want the newsgroups to
withhold critique just because people might get annoyed by it.

I learn from the criticism directed at your code, even if it doesn't help
you, it helps me and that is the important thing to remember.

I want people to totally annihilate the code I show.
One should learn not to feel annoyed, ever. In no single situation is it
useful.