D Compiler for Pocket PC Windows CE/Mobile

Vincent Richomme forumer at smartmobili.com
Sat Aug 23 07:31:32 PDT 2008

Hi,

A D compiler based on cegcc project is born for Windows CE platforms (It
includes Pocket PC and Windows Mobile).
The compiler is based on a cegcc-4.1.0 and for now it's not really
tested so I would be interested by some feedback.

D compiler is available here
http://www.smartmobili.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=41&lang=english
I only have compiled it under cygwin, the linux version will come soon.

Actually this compiler is part of a project called Gynoid and aiming at
designing a new framework based on D language and targetting Windows CE,
PSP, Symbian and Darwin OS.