No subject

Mon Aug 11 21:20:09 PDT 2008

>In fact I'm thinking that map should be lazy by default.<

I have both map() and xmap() in my libs (and map2, unfortunately), in my lib map() == array(xmap()).
Python 2.5 has map() built in and xmap (named imap) in a std lib, and Python 3.0 has just a xmap() as built-in (named map).

>If there are no licensing issues (which Walter is weary of) I'd be grateful to benefit of your code or designs. Do you have a link handy?<

The code is Python License, I'll probably change it to the license used by Phobos:
http://www.fantascienza.net/leonardo/so/libs_d.zip
Most of the functional stuff is in 'func.d', while lot of templates are in 'templates.d' :-)
I can't see how that code of mine can be adapted to yours, because they are based on quite different principles.

Bye,
bearophile