MiniD 2 - Tentative Release Candidate 1

davidl davidl at 126.com
Tue Dec 9 00:58:32 PST 2008

I've learned a bit minid today.

I'm curious why foreach opApply don't use the yield instead of the current implementation?
and another curious thing is how can I serialize/deserialize minid object in minid?
any .tupleof for class available?

在 Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:50:47 +0800,Jarrett Billingsley <jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com> 写道: