objconv 2.03 released (includes .OBJ disassembler)

Esa Kylli esa.kylli at swipnet.se
Tue Dec 9 07:02:29 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm a newbie to D and this tool.
I'm trying to convert an .OBJ file compiled in MSVC to OMF-format so that I can link to it from my D code.
I get no errors in the conversion. But when I try to link to the OMF OBJ-file I get these errors:
Error 42: Symbol Undefined __RTC_Shutdown
Error 42: Symbol Undefined __RTC_InitBase
Error 42: Symbol Undefined __RTC_CheckEsp

Anyone know what's going on here?
I would be grateful for any tips.

Another problem I have is when I try to convert the MSCV compiled OBJ-file to OMF-format, but this time it's been compiled in release mode, I get the following error:
Error 2006: Unsupported file type for file Main2.obj: Whole program optimization intermediate file, Microsoft specific

Could this be caused by the fact that objconv doesn't support this case?

Best regards,
/Esa