Only an immeasurably bizarre person...

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Thu Dec 11 23:20:31 PST 2008

Gregor Richards wrote:
> [1] The Order of Urinals is the algorithm all men implicitly and
> subconsciously use upon entering a bathroom to determine which urinal to
> use.

Did you ever see the movie "The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover"
? It was a terrible, awful movie, but there was one scene that I burst
out laughing at. It was the scene in the bathroom. My date was
perplexed, obviously not knowing the Code of the Urinal. They were
situated in a circle in that bathroom, so you had no choice but to look
at the other men using it.

I suppose a movie can't be all bad if it pried one good laugh out of me <g>.