Descent 0.5.3 released

Olli Aalto oaalto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 23:34:18 PST 2008

Ary Borenszweig wrote:
> Ary Borenszweig escribió:
>> The Descent plugin for Eclipse provides an IDE for writing, launching
>> and debugging code in D.
>
> Thank you all for the feedback!
>
> I just uploaded a new release (0.5.3.20081230) which adds support for
> user libraries:
>
> http://dsource.org/projects/descent/wiki/Configuring
>
> Next I'll try to work on making the cool things work inside templates
> (and not stop working on big files) and maybe dsss integration or a
> simple builder.

It seems that the new build is missing some stuff. Tried both the daily
build zip and the update site. There are no descent features and only
descent.launching, descent.debug.core and descent.ui.metrics plugins
show up in the plugins list.

(Unrelated note, both descent.launching and descent.debug.core have the
same name; Descent Launching Plug-in)

O.