Descent 0.5.3 released

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Wed Dec 31 11:24:54 PST 2008

Ary Borenszweig escribió:
>> The Descent plugin for Eclipse provides an IDE for writing, launching
>> and debugging code in D.
>
> Thank you all for the feedback!
>
> I just uploaded a new release (0.5.3.20081230)...

Ok, I promise this is the last one in this year.

I just uploaded another release (0.5.3.20081231) which adds some kind of
support for autocompletion, go-to-definition and semantic highlighting
inside templates. It is far from perfect, but comparing this to nothing
I think it's ok. This release also has an option to not insert
completion proposals when a dot is typed (as was suggested by Jacob
Carlborg).

I also changed the Eclipse Update site to this one:

http://downloads.dsource.org/projects/descent/update-site

So beware that you won't be able to update this time from the update
manager, but you can uninstall the previous one and add this as a new
update site.

Happy new year!
Ary