Descent 0.5.1 released

Sergey Gromov snake.scaly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:18:11 PST 2008

Ary Borenszweig <ary at esperanto.org.ar> wrote:
> D2 has some support. I've added a "Supported versions" sections in the
> front page: http://www.dsource.org/projects/descent
>
> Thanks for the observation.

quote:
> D 2.x is supported, except you get syntax errors on delimited strings
> and token strings, and errors regarding invariant/const are not
> reported. Everything else (autocompletion, ddoc, etc.) should work.

enum manifest constants are not supported:
enum string Name = "name";

invariant as an attribute is not supported:
invariant int x = 3;
gives:
Invariants only are for struct/union/class definitions
Statement expected to be {}

string is an undefined identifier ?

That's only what I see on my simple project of two files.

--
SnakE