some wallpapers

dominik aha at aha.com
Sun Feb 10 15:50:02 PST 2008

"Sivo Schilling" <i-b-p at gmx.net> wrote in message
news:fonmfj$2mio$1 at digitalmars.com...
> After conversion to a 24 bpp bmp (using Win XP SP2) it looks very cool as
> wallpaper.
> It's annoying that I can't use the original png (1280x1024) because the
> bmp is 3,7 MB large, but I believe this is a Windows relateted problem.
> But nevertheless it's definitely my default wallpaper on all of my
> machines from now on.

thanks! weird, since I have an option to set png file as a background in xp
sp2! Maybe you should try to set it through ACDSee or some simillar program
for image viewing. Anyways, image has to be stored in memory for frame
buffer purposes, so it ends up at that weight in MBs in the memory in the
end.