Article first draft: The Joy and Gibbering Terror of Custom-Loading Executables

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Fri Feb 15 01:47:54 PST 2008

Amazing.

I am not a native English speaker, but "here me out" should probably be
"hear me out". And later, have a look at "It would've been easier for me
to have done it than to written about it".

Cheers,
Bastiaan.