Article first draft: The Joy and Gibbering Terror of Custom-Loading

Burton Radons burton-radons at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 15 09:36:59 PST 2008

Bastiaan Veelo Wrote:

> Amazing.
>
> I am not a native English speaker, but "here me out" should probably be
> "hear me out". And later, have a look at "It would've been easier for me
> to have done it than to written about it".

Ah, it's been a weird quirk as I grow older that I've started to write the wrong homonym on occasion; I guess the neural pathways, previously clear towards each word, get intertwined as you hear both words over time and have to sort them out from some difficult contexts. Thanks!

The latter part should disappear soon, as in in two minutes.