Article first draft: The Joy and Gibbering Terror of Custom-Loading Executables

Burton Radons burton-radons at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 15 09:39:11 PST 2008

Okay, the article and the library have both been updated, with the little tweaks suggested (here versus hear, doc code online) and support for Linux (running Windows' DMD and SCPPN in Linux, that is); that proved a little bit tricky so there's a section in the article on it now. Note that that's specifically Linux - FreeBSD and BeOS would require a different syscall, but I'm already burned out from Linux's poor documentation so I'm ignoring that for now, if not forever.